Career Opportunities at Kansas City Relationship Institute, LLC
Join the KCRI Team!
Job Description - Therapist
Do you specialize in couple therapy and want to join a growing institute devoted to couples work?
Do you love couple therapy and want to make it a more central part of your clinical work?
Are you passionate about couple therapy and want to develop your expertise in this area?
If the answer to any of the above questions is YES!, then let’s talk! The Kansas City Relationship Institute, LLC (kcrelationshipinstitute.com), is seeking a dynamic, passionate couple therapist to join our growing specialty practice.
Our passion and mission is to help couples gain confidence and clarity about the next steps in their relationship and to strengthen, restore, and build relationships that last.
Couples work is uniquely challenging and requires consistent growth from each partner; since we expect this from our clients, we are looking for clinicians who are also committed to growth in their personal and professional lives.
- Completed professional degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling, Psychology, or Social Work
- License eligible in the state of Missouri and Kansas
- Coursework and/or experience working with couples
- Passion for couples work with a desire to strengthen and/or gain expertise in couple therapy
- Willing to work some evenings and/or weekends
- Willing to engage in additional training/professional development in couple therapy
- Eager to, and invested in, ongoing growth with colleagues at the institute through staff discussions and trainings
- Open to ongoing personal development and engagement around issues of justice and equity
- Willing to build to full-time (20+ clients per week)
- Licensed MFT, social worker, LPC, or psychologist with 2+ years experience
Compensation commensurate with experience and expertise. Includes yearly professional development funds as well as retirement match after 1-year of employment.